from Jana Mitcham
July 23, 2003
Whether you are a professional athlete, in the little league, or a 3 day a week jogger: your athletic endeavors require nutritional support. Athletic performance makes certain physiological demands on your body: a) demands that require and drain energy b) demands that stress bones, muscles and joints c)demands that stress literally every organ and system of the body
That is why it is so critical to maintain daily nutritional support and "special" nutritional support for performance day.
Vitacorp has certain products to meet athletic needs. The following regimens are designed to enhance athletic performance and promote good health. Their primary purpose is to provide maximum hydration, sustained energy release. a good essential fatty acid source so that an athlete doesn't eat a "fatty diet" trying to build fat stores for that important energy release and to provide nutrients to protect the joints, bones, muscles and immune function.
To achieve your maximum potential:
- CHILDREN (ages 6-11)
- Daily program when not engaged in athletics (physical activity):
- Primalux ( 1 a day)
- Omega III ( 1 a day)
- Coral Calcium + (1 2x a day)
- Vita Enhanced Water ( at least 8 oz, per day)
- C-Crystals (1/4 tsp per day--may add to VitaEnhanced Water)
- Daily Program when engaged in athletic or strenuous physical activity:
- Primalux (1 2x a day)
- Omega III (1 2x a day)
- Coral Calcium (1 3x)
- Vita Enhanced Water (8 oz in morning/ 4 oz 15 minutes before activity/4 oz during activity/4-8 at completion)
- C-Crystals (1/4 tsp before and after)
- ADOLESCENT (12-17) and ADULTS (18 and up)
(an asterisk* gives the amts for adults; if there is just an * and no additional amounts that means the adult takes the same amount)
There is one more possibility and that is the older adult who may be using Vita-Che as his daily program--they should continue at their level and add 1 VitaOne before performing, For all else, follow 18 up guidelines.
| Contact Us
Disclaimer: The statements indicated herein have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Site developed and maintained by Peter N. Go (Vitamark International)